12 Specific Goals - 2015-2018:
1. To make a top priority of encountering the presence of the Holy Spirit and of receiving His Word in our gatherings above all other priorities.
2. To help identify where healing and character development can help in the empowerment of each person. To see each person in our congregation grow and develop in their relationship with God and relationships with others. With the aim of seeing an empowerment of all, in their learning, discipleship and in their gifts, callings, and creative ideas.
3. To develop our own courses for new Christians, Church belonging, Knowing God, Identity in Christ and gift identification.
4. To develop our building to be used more regularly for community outreach, income streams, and events. To update it in decoration and style so it represents us as a household moving forward.
5. To continue to develop opportunities for fellowship and relationship in our community.
6. To develop further meaningful working relationships with other churches in Keighley and elsewhere.
7. To make our small groups more out-ward focused, connected to the whole church and our message and to help our small groups become places of life filled discipleship and active learning
8. To plant out other churches and help support churches.
9. To see every person serving in the life of the church community.
10. To develop leadership ability among us with a heart of service.
11. To empower the work of the Kingdom of God - at home and overseas - sending our people to build and bless into the nations.
12. To connect all the groups and areas of service in the church, under the direction of the leadership, so every one of them can carry the heart of the vision.
Acts 2:42 “They devoted themselves…